2017年1月10日 星期二

電影「夢幻騎士」主題曲: The Impossible Dream


==========

 To dream the impossible dream 
To fight the unbeatable foe 
To bear with unbearable sorrow 
To run where the brave dare not go 

To right the unrightable wrong 
To love pure and chaste from afar 
To try when your arms are too weary 
To reach the unreachable star 

 This is my quest 
To follow that star 
No matter how hopeless 
No matter how far 
To fight for the right 
Without question or pause 
To be willing to march into Hell 
For a heavenly cause 

And I know if I'll only be true 
To this glorious quest 
That my heart will lie peaceful and calm 
When I'm laid to my rest 
And the world will be better for this 
That one man, scorned and covered with scars 
Still strove with his last ounce of courage 
To reach the unreachable star

沒有留言: